Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I Copy data dynamically to a calculated cell

In my worksheet, I have 3 columns of data and a table of monthly
entries.

One column is a value for the table, once column is a location in the
table to place a value, and the third column is the value to be copied
to that location.

Is there a function that would allow me to create a formula to
"COPY(fromcell, tocell)".

I have all the information, I just don't understand how to make such a
folrmula. Do I have to create a macro? I've never done that before,
and I'd prefer if it were a formula in a cell, as the data is pretty
static.

Alex Smariga

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The easiest way to do this is (assuming cell to copy is
A1) in cell B1 enter =A1

Hope this helps

Paul Falla

.