Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create copy of spreadsheet

After I finish updating my spreadsheet, I would like to
have a way to automatically make a copy of it, and place
it on a different path on our lan.

Can I do something like this with a macro? How would I go
about doing it?

Thanks much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

If you by Spreadsheet mean the whole workbook, use the macro command
SaveCopyAs. If you mean one of the sheets in the workbook to a separate
single file, then copy the sheet to a new workbook, save it and close it.
record a macro doing it for code.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Les" skrev i melding
After I finish updating my spreadsheet, I would like to
have a way to automatically make a copy of it, and place
it on a different path on our lan.

Can I do something like this with a macro? How would I go
about doing it?

Thanks much.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Les
WorkSheets("YourSheet").Copy
ActiveworkBook.SaveAs "F:\Folder\Name.xls"

HTH
Cordially
Pascal