Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing Cell Contents Based Upon User Input

I am creating a table which tracks the internet usage of three peopl
over a month. I have created a time calculator, so they enter the tim
they logged on to the internet and the time they logged off, and exce
calculates how long they were on the internet.

In another table (on the same sheet as the time calculator), I hav
rows which stand for days (June 21 - July 21) and colums with the name
of the three people.

I have created two functions which take your name and the date and tel
you which cell on the three colum table to put your time in (the tim
you got from the time calculator).

Is there any way excel can take that cell address given an
automatically update the three colum table?

Thanks ahead of time

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry for bumping the topic, but I really need an answer ... I think i
woudl require VBA, but I'm not sure where to start from there. Ca
anyone help