Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing the Mouse Pointer to Hand just like on Hyperlinks

Hi,
I wanted an image object to be placed on an Excel Sheet and when the
user brings the mouse over it, the mouse pointer should look like the
Hand object which we usually see on hyperlinks. Is there any way to do
this.

Thanks,
Sameer

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi sameer
This is possible when inserting an image from the controls tool bar and
setting MousePointer property to "fmMousePointerCustom" and then choosing
your icon in the MouseIcon property.
HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"sameerce " a écrit dans le
message de ...
Hi,
I wanted an image object to be placed on an Excel Sheet and when the
user brings the mouse over it, the mouse pointer should look like the
Hand object which we usually see on hyperlinks. Is there any way to do
this.

Thanks,
Sameer

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Pascal,
Thanks for the reply. But, the problem is that I could not find th
icon of the hand shape. Can any one tell me where I can find it in th
windows directory or if any one has it, please send it over a
attachment.

Thank You
Samee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sameer,

C:\Windows\Cursors

Neil

"sameerce " wrote in message
Hi Pascal,
Thanks for the reply. But, the problem is that I could not find the
icon of the hand shape. Can any one tell me where I can find it in the
windows directory or if any one has it, please send it over as
attachment.

Thank You
Sameer

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sameer
Search for *.cur or *.ico files on your machine

Cordially
Pascal

"sameerce " a écrit dans le
message de ...
Hi Pascal,
Thanks for the reply. But, the problem is that I could not find the
icon of the hand shape. Can any one tell me where I can find it in the
windows directory or if any one has it, please send it over as
attachment.

Thank You
Sameer

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sameerce wrote ...

Thanks for the reply. But, the problem is that I could not find the
icon of the hand shape. Can any one tell me where I can find it

The API:

Private Const IDC_HAND As Long = 32649&

Private Declare Function LoadCursor _
Lib "USER32" Alias "LoadCursorA" _