Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Emailing a selection

Hello Gurus!

I'm using Excel 2000/2002 (work/home) and Windows 2000/XP. Unfortunately we
have switched from Outlook to GroupWise (what's up with that?) as our email
client at work.

I would like to be able to send a selection of a worksheet as the body of
the email. I am able to do this manually by selecting my rows/columns,
selecting File, Send To ... Mail Recipient. It let's me select 'Send this
Selection' and address the email, etc. What I get is an email with a great
little table with just the data I need.

How do I do this programatically? If I try to record a macro (for hints) it
doesn't even record anything.

Any ideas? Can you point me in the right direction? Maybe I need to do a
copy/paste type of manuever.

Thanks for any help, in advance,
Laura
PS. I can't get it to work for Outlook or GroupWise.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Laura

For Outlook I have examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm