Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional Information on Printing

I am new to VBA and was wondering if there is a way to selectively prin
information depending on what else is on the page. I have created a
excel spreadsheet which draws information from another application
formatting column headings with sample numbers and row headings wit
analysis titles. The results data prints in appropriate cell
depending on sample number and analysis. Sample comments print at th
bottom of the page. If sample number 1,2 4 and 6 print on the firs
page then I only want to print comments for these four sample number
on page one. If samples 7,10,12 and 14 print on page two then I onl
want to print comments for these samples on page two. Is there an
way to program cells in the BeforePrint depending on what appears o
the page being printed