Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can we create pivot table dynamically

Can we create pivot table dynamically through coding in vb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sure. Use the macro recorder to get the code. Tools, Macro, Record Macro.
Be prepared to do modifcation to the result.to make it useful. For example,
Excel records the range of data that you have. If you later expand the
data, then the code is not right.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857
http://www.add-ins.com

"priya " wrote in message
Can we create pivot table dynamically through coding in vba

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you mean define the range for a pivot table source, it would be easier to
use a Defined name as a source and have the defined name built with formulas
that establish the breadth and width of the source data.

Tom Ogilvy