Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Recognise filter in macro and ignore.

Hi

Using this community, I have had so much help creating a superb program that creates statements based on information held in a worksheet.

The macro inserts a new worksheet and formats the cells etc.

The only problem is, some of the values may be zero. Even if we put filters in the source sheet, when we run the statements all the zero records are printed also.

Is there a way to add some code where certain fields that hold a zero value are ignored which means that any client who has a zero statement wont get one prinited out?

Thanks in advance

Malycom
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are moving data to a new worksheet for printing, check the data
before moving it, and skip those records that you do not want to print.

If you are moving the data in bulk, then apply a filter to the data on the
destination sheet and this hides the rows that you don't want printed.

Tom Ogilvy