Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open with Macro

Can someone tell me the exact code you would write to open
c:\programs\photoshop with an excel macro. Also, will an excel macro
follow your mouse movements to do things in other programs.?

Thanks
JC LEwis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

JC,

Use the Shell command. E.g.,

Shell "C:\Program Files\Photoshop.exe"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"jc lewis" wrote in message
om...
Can someone tell me the exact code you would write to open
c:\programs\photoshop with an excel macro. Also, will an excel

macro
follow your mouse movements to do things in other programs.?

Thanks
JC LEwis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Also, will an excel macro
follow your mouse movements to do things in other programs.?

I wouldn't see this happening.

Tom Ogilvy

om...