Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to print to 1 pdf

I would like to create a macro to print multiple sections
of a workbook to a single pdf file. All I have managed to
do is print to separate files. Is there a way to select
different ranges on different worksheets and print them
all to a single file?

It has been suggested that I my need to create a page with
links to the other sheets. I am also unsure of what this
will entail.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That means you should build a sheet that looks exactly like what you want to
printout. in the sheet you would use linking formulas such as

=Sheet1!A1

So the cell in the print out sheet that holds that formula would display the
information found in Sheet1, cell A1.

I assume you would have large areas of contiguous data from each sheet to
display. If so you could build the upper left corner formula and then drag
fill down and across.

Another way is to select the data you want to display, Copy it to the
clipboard (Edit=Copy), then go to the printout sheet, select the upper left
corner of the destination and do Edit=Paste Special and Select paste as
Link.

Tom Ogilvy

"Angela" wrote in message
I would like to create a macro to print multiple sections
of a workbook to a single pdf file. All I have managed to
do is print to separate files. Is there a way to select
different ranges on different worksheets and print them
all to a single file?

It has been suggested that I my need to create a page with
links to the other sheets. I am also unsure of what this
will entail.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Pasting the link is not working for me as I also have
charts to contend with (I think that is causing the
problem). Also, many of the data sheets have different
column formations.

.