Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default convert today() to today's date

Never mind... figured it out myself.

Find-replace all - with that day's date value (number)... duh.

:-)

"horinemj" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that is used for monthly reports. Right now, the today() function is used in a lot of places to keep track of ongoing status.

Each month, I'm responsible for presenting charts based on the month's activity.

I need to "capture" the month-end data on the last day of the month, so that when it's presented a few days later, it's showing just that month's activity. Right now, because today() is used in the formulas, unless I print the charts on the actual last day of the month, the dates continuously change, skewing the data. I'd like to create a macro to convert all of the "today()'s) to the last day of the month. (I would save the file each month as a different file, so that the original remained unchanged.)

Any suggestions?

TIA,
Jill.