Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Thanks and Gratitude

I totally agree. I have learned many things from this NG(and the other
Excel NGs). Although I'm not nearly as adept at this stuff as the MVPs and
the other highly knowledgeable folks that help, I try to give back by
throwing my two cents in here and there. I figure that if someone takes the
time to help my with my problems (excel problems, that is <g) then I can
take some time to help others where I can.

So thanks to all of those that have helped me become that much more
knowledgeable in using Excel.

--
Michael J. Malinsky
Pittsburgh, PA

"I am a bear of very little brain, and long
words bother me." -- AA Milne, Winnie the Pooh

"steve_doc" wrote in message
I just wanted to take the time to express my thanks and gratitude to

everyone involved with this work group. The time and dedication that you put
into this effort does not go unnoticed. So to all involved a Hearty Thank
You for the Effort