Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default join blank rows

Hello,
I am trying to merge ~10000 rows of data. I used to use the JoinRows()
macro from www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/join.htm
But having to do this again and again, I was wondering if someone knew
how to automate.

The rows are to be merged only if the column A is blank.

test |22
|22
|22
_____________
form |333
|333
_____________
ad |223
|223

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Farron

Join multiple rows into columns Will Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 February 13th 09 03:35 AM
Join multiple rows into columns Will Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 11th 09 02:30 PM
conditionally join rows Robert Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 December 8th 06 09:46 PM
join rows? SusanK New Users to Excel 3 April 22nd 06 03:47 AM
New featu Two rows join & sort together. debra Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 March 11th 06 12:14 AM