Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Table Ordering

Hi,

I have a very simple Pivot Table with 2 dimensions and a single measure.

Page Field : - Store
Row Field : - Product
Data Field : - Qty Sold.

I want to order the pivot table by Qty. I am able to order by Store or
Product but every time I attempt to order by Qty I get the message

"Cannot Determine which Pivot table field to sort by"

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance