Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro from General to This Workbook

Can someone help me to get this code such that this macro only i
available to only one workbook- (This Workbook)

Public Declare Function SetTimer Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal nIDEvent As Long, _
ByVal uElapse As Long, ByVal lpTimerFunc As Long) As Long
Public Declare Function KillTimer Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal nIDEvent As Long) As Long

I think I have to change public to something else, but how or...!?

Run

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Those are only API declarations. What are you trying to do?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"mowen " wrote in message
Can someone help me to get this code such that this macro only is
available to only one workbook- (This Workbook)

Public Declare Function SetTimer Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal nIDEvent As Long, _
ByVal uElapse As Long, ByVal lpTimerFunc As Long) As Long
Public Declare Function KillTimer Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal nIDEvent As Long) As Long

I think I have to change public to something else, but how or...!?

Rune

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Declare Function SetTimer Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal nIDEvent As Long, _
ByVal uElapse As Long, ByVal lpTimerFunc As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function KillTimer Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal nIDEvent As Long) As Long

Tom Ogilvy

"mowen " wrote in message
Can someone help me to get this code such that this macro only is
available to only one workbook- (This Workbook)

Public Declare Function SetTimer Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal nIDEvent As Long, _
ByVal uElapse As Long, ByVal lpTimerFunc As Long) As Long
Public Declare Function KillTimer Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal nIDEvent As Long) As Long

I think I have to change public to something else, but how or...!?

Rune

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is the whole code, I want to save D:\Documents an
Settings\Rune\My Documents\My Webs\myweb\public_html\Resultatliste.htm
as a web document every 5 minutes. I have to made a macro that is onl
for the spesific workbook. (Macro in This Workbook)

Public Declare Function SetTimer Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal nIDEvent As Long, _
ByVal uElapse As Long, ByVal lpTimerFunc As Long) As Long
Public Declare Function KillTimer Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal nIDEvent As Long) As Long

Public TimerID As Long
Public TimerSeconds As Single

Sub StartTimer()
TimerSeconds = 60 ' how often to "pop" the timer.
TimerID = SetTimer(0&, 0&, TimerSeconds * 1000&, AddressO
TimerProc)
End Sub

Sub TimerProc(ByVal HWnd As Long, ByVal uMsg As Long, _
ByVal nIDEvent As Long, ByVal dwTimer As Long)
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"D:\Documents and Settings\Rune\My Documents\M
Webs\myweb\public_html\Resultatliste.htm" _
, FileFormat:=xlHtml, ReadOnlyRecommended:=False
CreateBackup:=False
'
' The procedure is called by Windows. Put your
' timer-related code here.
'
End Sub

best regards