Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default closing form semi permantly

VBA newbie needs your talent. Sounds like an ad in the
personals but.....
I have a workbook w/ 10 sheets or so. Each sheet shows a
form w/ sheet function descriptions and a few checkbox
choices that perform actions.All the actions can be
performed in other ways so I really don't NEED this form,
it's mostly for descriptive purposes for users. What I
need help w/ is that sooner or later users will get sick
of closing a form that opens every time they visit the
sheet. I just want a check box on the bottom of the form
ala MS and others that says "Don't show this message
again". I also would like it to reset everytime the
workbook is closed (or opened) for the next user.
Any help (and any education) is greatly appreciated.
jeffP