Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unfilter

Hi again
First of all I would like to thank everyone that has
helped me so far,the responses have been fast and very
helpful
Now for my next question : Can anyone give me a code that
I can use that would set all filters to unfilter
regardles of anything being filtered or not - I think I
understood that.
Many thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi JohnUK

ActiveSheet.AutoFilterMode = False

For AutoFilter

If you use AdvancedFilter

On Error Resume Next
ActiveSheet.ShowAllData
On Error GoTo 0

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"JohnUK" wrote in message ...
Hi again
First of all I would like to thank everyone that has
helped me so far,the responses have been fast and very
helpful
Now for my next question : Can anyone give me a code that
I can use that would set all filters to unfilter
regardles of anything being filtered or not - I think I
understood that.
Many thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many Thanks Ron
By the way your emailing "Stuff" was a fantastic help
The only thing I havn't been able to sort out yet is the
Zipping of a file in XP
Regards
John

.