Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clearing Cell Contents

I have a group of list box cells that are 'yes' or 'no' answers to
questions. The questions only appear if certain criteria are met, I
want to be able to make the answers disappear if the questions are
there. I'm currently using the list box validation function in Excel,
should I switch to a VB script instead?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the help Tom.