Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel RTD

I extended the microsoft example of the quotes RTD server.
I added more topics (I believe thats the right name)
=RTD("Stock.Quote",,"MSFT","last")
=RTD("Stock.Quote",,"MSFT","bid1")
=RTD("Stock.Quote",,"MSFT","bid1Vol")

at debug I have my bid1 and bid1Vol being update.
but when I simply open my document it updates only the topic named as
"last".

my refresh method looks like:

Dim intItemCount As Integer
Dim aRetVal(14, m_colRTDData.Count - 1) As Object
Dim i As Integer

For i = 1 To m_colRTDData.Count
Dim curItem As RTDData = m_colRTDData.Item(i)
If curItem.TopicID < -1 Then
'Update the topic with the latest value.
aRetVal(0, i - 1) = curItem.TopicID
aRetVal(1, i - 1) = curItem.LST_DL_PR
aRetVal(2, i - 1) = curItem.bid1
aRetVal(3, i - 1) = curItem.bid1Vol
intItemCount += 1
End If
Next

TopicCount = intItemCount
Return aRetVal
again,
at debug all my formulas are being updated, but when opening the excel
document containing the formulas above, the only formula which is
updated is the one containing the topic called "last".

How can I make the excel\RTDServer update the rest of the
formulas\fields\topics.

I'll be happy to suply more info if needed.