Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default DisplayAlerts Intermittently stops working

Hi,

I am having a problem with the displayalrerts variable in
Excel 2000. I have a set of spreadsheets which run every
hour on a Win2k box. These are automated spreadsheets so
I don't require prompts to be displayed. I have set the
displayalerts variable to false to avoid this. However,
while these reports usually run fine, there are times
whens the message "Do you wish to save changes to ..."
gets displayed. I have also been receiving out-of-memory
messages when there is clearly enough memory. Its running
on a Win2k pro box with 512mb of ram and a 1.7Ghz
processor with 32gb of hard disk space.

Thanks for any help.

Daniel.