Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default AutoFilter on a Protected sheet

Hi,
When Autofilter is turned on and the sheet's protection is
activated the autofilter buttons are disabled.
Does anyone know how to get around this?
It works perfect in Excel XP but my client uses Excel 2000
and has no plan to upgrade in the near future.
Note, I want to handle this by using VBA.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Olle
Place the code below into the Workbook_Open event:
WorkSheets("sheet1").EnableAutoFilter = True
WorkSheets("sheet1").Protect contents:=True, userInterfaceOnly:=True
HTH
Regards
Pascal