Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving monthly information from order form

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. I am still
trying to learn excel and am struggling.

I have an order form for supplies that is updated monthly for various
facilities. I want to store the information from each order onto
separate sheets, according to facility and month.

The order form is set up like this:
Facilty Name
Date of Order

Product ID Product Name Quanity Wanted Unit Price
Total

I want the Quantity Wanted, Unit Price, and Total transferred to a
worksheet for the corresponding facility.

Each facility sheet has a list of the products. I was planning on
having the months across the top row.

I have spent many hours trying to do this using conditional
information about facility and date and then using lookup tables to
get the information regarding quanity and price. It worked for
January - then as soon as I change the date, the information in
January disappeared.

I hope this makes sense. Any help would be appreciated. I also tried
writing code for it using a command button to update the month. I
didn't have much luck with that.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Carolyn