Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro won't run properly

I have a created a macro that runs when you step into it,
and it works perfect according to my design. However
when i tried to "Run" it, it just stopped in the middle
of the process.

Can someboby please help me identify where the error
could be? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If it is in a worksheet code module and it doesn't pertain to a worksheet
event, try moving it to a General Module.

Comment out an error handling (such as On Error Resume Next) so you see if
you are getting errors.

Tom Ogilvy