Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Vba -userform Table Column

hI
i HAVE USER FORM OPTION BOXLABEL TEXT BOX
NOW HOW I CREATE TABULAR COLUMN
2 COLUMNS 4 ROWS AND USER HAS TO ENTER IN THE TABLURA COLUMN
FOR EXAMPLE
PHYSICIAN NUMBERS1
OTHER NUMBERS
TOTAL (5)

AND THEN I HAVE TWO USER FORMS HOW TO LINK IN ONE AND ANOTHER ?
ENTER 1 RECORED HOW DOES IT GO SECOND RECORD AND SO ON
PLESE TELL ME HOW DO I RETRIEVE RECORDS?COULD YOU EXPLAIN STEP BY STE
PROCEDUR

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp
Part II
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ormsPartII.asp

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data (Q161514)
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=161514

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data (Q213749)
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=213749

Other references:

How to use Visual Basic for Applications examples to control UserForms in
Microsoft Excel

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=168067
File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97
File Name: WE1163.EXE
File Size: 161742 bytes
File Date: 05/08/97
UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97. It includes examples and Microsoft Visual
Basic for Applications macros that show you how to take advantage of the
capabilities of UserForms and use each of the ActiveX controls that are
available for UserForms

http://support.microsoft.com/support.../q213/7/32.asp
XL2000: Using the LoadPicture Function with an Image Control

http://support.microsoft.com/support...Q199/8/30.ASP?
OFF2000: EXD Files Are Created When You Insert Controls

http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q244/2/38.ASP
BUG: Cannot Reuse the Name of a UserForm

http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q157/3/13.asp
XL97: Unable to Show UserForms in Other Projects

Tom Ogilvy

"sarasa " wrote in message
hI
i HAVE USER FORM OPTION BOXLABEL TEXT BOX
NOW HOW I CREATE TABULAR COLUMN
2 COLUMNS 4 ROWS AND USER HAS TO ENTER IN THE TABLURA COLUMN
FOR EXAMPLE
PHYSICIAN NUMBERS1
OTHER NUMBERS
TOTAL (5)

AND THEN I HAVE TWO USER FORMS HOW TO LINK IN ONE AND ANOTHER ?
ENTER 1 RECORED HOW DOES IT GO SECOND RECORD AND SO ON
PLESE TELL ME HOW DO I RETRIEVE RECORDS?COULD YOU EXPLAIN STEP BY STEP
PROCEDURE

---