Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Close Workbook without displaying message to Save

Hello:
I have a User form with a button labelled "CLOSE" which closes the
form as well as Quits the application. How I can prevent the Excel
Message which ask whether the user wants to save the file?
I would like to close the file without saving

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
try