Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Save pops up when unloading Addin file

Hi
I have an addin file that is loaded each time a certain template file is
opened.
When the user closes the template file.. and exits Excel a message pops up
asking the user if they want to save the changes to the Addin file.

The user has Excel 2002
It doesn't happen on my computer and I'm using Excel 2000.

Is there a setting that I can have them change to keep this message from
popping up everytime they exit Excel after using the Template file.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Kimberly