Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Code to remove VBA

I have a project im working with right now, and the file sizes are muc
too large. I have a considerable about amount of data in th
spreadsheet and a lot of VBA code.

So I was wondering if there was a way to write code to remove the cod
in the spread sheet. I would much rather remove the modules and wha
not than to have to copy this data to another spreadsheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Cory

Try the examples on Chip's site
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Also check out this

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Cory Thomas " wrote in message ...
I have a project im working with right now, and the file sizes are much
too large. I have a considerable about amount of data in the
spreadsheet and a lot of VBA code.

So I was wondering if there was a way to write code to remove the code
in the spread sheet. I would much rather remove the modules and what
not than to have to copy this data to another spreadsheet.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can't you just right click on each module in the project explorer (VBE) and
remove the modules?

Anyway, Chip Pearson has such code at his site:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"Cory Thomas " wrote in message
I have a project im working with right now, and the file sizes are much
too large. I have a considerable about amount of data in the
spreadsheet and a lot of VBA code.

So I was wondering if there was a way to write code to remove the code
in the spread sheet. I would much rather remove the modules and what
not than to have to copy this data to another spreadsheet.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the links, i used Chip's method.

The reason i cant just right click and remove them is because im no
going to be running this spreadsheet. It is going to be run about 8
15 times a day. I dont want to make the people running the macro t
have to manually delete them to make the file size 50% smaller.

Anyways, thanks again for the link