Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pictures or colors on tabs of multipage?

Hi,
Has anybody written a code to augment multipage tabs to have them show in
colour or hold a picture?

I need to have solution where shade of tabs is varied / controlled by VBA /
with option to paste picture on them.

Hoping it's easy
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a way to color tabs, but I wouldn't recommend doing it. It screws
with Windows color scheme and could quickly mess up someone's computer
settings. Pictures or icons I don't believe has been done.
Mike F

/
with option to paste picture on them.

Hoping it's easy
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

the pages of a multitab already support embedding a background picture on
them using the properties of the page

they don't support colored tabs that I am aware of.

Tom Ogilvy

"count" wrote in message
Has anybody written a code to augment multipage tabs to have them show in
colour or hold a picture?

I need to have solution where shade of tabs is varied / controlled by VBA

/
with option to paste picture on them.

Hoping it's easy
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Mike and Tom,
I was hoping to find someone that has done a workaround, like hiding
embedded tabs and placing own navigation facilities.
Ideally solution should be a class solution with properties, methods and
bells - I could use some knowledge and practical example of class module
with events...

Still hoping :)
Paul

Użytkownik "Tom Ogilvy" napisał w wiadomo¶ci