Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Time Function

I need to get the current day in a Macro, How could I do this!!!
I need to compare it with the Day in my OutLook Calendar.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tod tod is offline

You can use Date, like this:

Dim MyDate as Date

MyDate = Date

I need to get the current day in a Macro, How could I do

this!!!
I need to compare it with the Day in my OutLook Calendar..

---

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you want the day name, try

Format(date,"ddd")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Tod" wrote in message
You can use Date, like this:

Dim MyDate as Date

MyDate = Date

I need to get the current day in a Macro, How could I do

this!!!
I need to compare it with the Day in my OutLook Calendar..

---

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ijb ijb is offline

Dim MyDate
MyDate = Date

or to include time too

mydatetime = now()

--
If I've mis-understood the question please tell me.

HTH

ijb

Remove nospam from my e-mail address to talk direct

Not MCSD, MVP, TLA, P&P, PCMCIA, etc just trying to help

"alihussain19 " wrote in
message ...