Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default formating an excel spreadsheet

I would like to know if someone has the code (VB) that will allow me
to format an excel spreadsheet so that I can pre-define the margins
and page setup criteria for printing etc. I would like to center my
defined print area horizontally and set my margins as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you can format the worksheet manually, just record a new macro. When you're
done, the macro will contain all the necessary VB code.

Select the menu path "Tools -- Macro -- Record new macro..." When the
"Record Macro" dialog appears, give the macro a name, and click "OK". A
floating dialog box containing a Stop button will appear. Perform all the
formatting you want. When you've finished, click the Stop button in the
floating dialog.

To examine the VB code, select "Tools -- Macro -- Macros..." Highlight the
macro's name in the "Macro" dialog, and click "Edit".

Regards,
Wes