Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Quote qualified data export

I need to export data with not only commas delimiting
cells (X,Y,Z), but with each field qualified with double
quotes ("X","Y","Z") which is a fairly normal format.
Short or running the output through Access, I can find no
way to do this in Excel, either in the interface or VBA.
I'm doing this via a macro, so that method is much
preferred, if it exists.

Thanks in advance

Kevin