Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro.

I have 1000 excel files in a folder. All are individual
files for different customers of my calling centre.
all have same criteria as below.

Date Time Country Rate Minutes

2-Jun 3:3 Pm USA 2.5 43
4-Jun 2:11 PM France 4.0 12

etc etc etc about 100s of entries.

One main excel file is linked with all these 1000 files
where i can see current balance, minutes consumed and all
at one go without opening individual files.
Right now my employees on a paper with pen write down
these details, and at the end of the day i manually enter
all this into individual excel files (about 3000 minutes
of entires everyday!!) This is very time consuming and
hectic.

I need an excel file, where my employees can enter what
they enter on paper with pen. I can verify the entries and
press a button and all entries should go into individual
excel files at the upcoming next empty cell. ( see example
below..)

Customer date time country rate minutes
XYZ 12-jun 5:34 USA 2.5 43

On running the macro, XYZ.xls should open. In the empty
cell date,time,country,rate and minutes should
enter..files should be saved, and closed.

This is what my employees write on paper with pen right
now.

Customer date time country rate minutes
XYZ 12-jun 5:34 USA 2.5 43
GHJ 12-jun 6:37 Canada 3 22
WCV 12-jun 7:40 France 4 51

and so on...300 entries a day of different customers.