Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Send active workbook as attachment

Hello,

I have a routine that creates a number of individual
workbooks that need to be sent to different recipients.
Ideally, I'd like to append some new code to the existing
that simply sends the open workbook to an e-mail address
in a worksheet cell somewhere in that open workbook --
this address will change based on a lookup embedded
elsewhere.

So again, send open workbook to a recipient whose name
appears in a certain cell... What do you all think?!

THANX
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi OTTO

I have some examples on my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"OTTO" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have a routine that creates a number of individual
workbooks that need to be sent to different recipients.
Ideally, I'd like to append some new code to the existing
that simply sends the open workbook to an e-mail address
in a worksheet cell somewhere in that open workbook --
this address will change based on a lookup embedded
elsewhere.

So again, send open workbook to a recipient whose name
appears in a certain cell... What do you all think?!

THANX

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

OTTO

I think you should wander over to Ron de Bruin's site and look at the code and
add-in he has for sending mail.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

The SENDMAIL add-in is free and easily set up.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:52:30 -0700, "OTTO"
wrote:

Hello,

I have a routine that creates a number of individual
workbooks that need to be sent to different recipients.
Ideally, I'd like to append some new code to the existing
that simply sends the open workbook to an e-mail address
in a worksheet cell somewhere in that open workbook --
this address will change based on a lookup embedded
elsewhere.

So again, send open workbook to a recipient whose name
appears in a certain cell... What do you all think?!

THANX

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Success! One problem: I get this warning:

"A program is trying to automatically send an e-mail on
your behalf. Do you want to allow this"?

How can I disable this or automatically say "yes"?

Thanks!

I have a routine that creates a number of individual
workbooks that need to be sent to different recipients.
Ideally, I'd like to append some new code to the

existing
that simply sends the open workbook to an e-mail address
in a worksheet cell somewhere in that open workbook --
this address will change based on a lookup embedded
elsewhere.

So again, send open workbook to a recipient whose name
appears in a certain cell... What do you all think?!

THANX

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Prevent