Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to jump to fisr empty row?

I would like to use in my macro a feature to jump into the first empty row:

Let say I am in A3:

Sub JumpToEmpty()
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
????How to move from above to one cell down????
end sub

Thanks

Jan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

try

Sub JumpToEmpty()
Selection.End(xlDown).Offset(1,0).select <<<<<<
????How to move from above to one cell down????
end sub

Charle

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to jump to fist empty row?

I found it:

Sub JumpToEmpty()
ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select ' Goes down into first empty
cell
end sub

Jan