Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel ComboBox mouse scroll

Hi all, Im new here, was hopeing sone fo you fine chaps would be able to
help me out!

I have a combobox placed in an excel worksheet, the list it contains is
very long and when I try to scroll with my mouse wheel I only scroll
the excel worksheet while the combobox drop-down-list stays in the same
place.

Anyone know how to correct this?
I was thinking along the lines of setting the focus on comboBox1_Click
but vba refuses everything Ive so far tried

Many thanks in advance

Rory

Oh BTW im useing excel 2000

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

shameless *BUMP*

sorry

Ror

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi all Im still stuck on this, looking at the cummand button properties
list, there is an option " TakeFocusOnClick" this I think is what im
looking for for the combo box but the cmb box properties has nothing
like it

thanks again

Going bald

Rory