Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't Move Menu with Macros to Another Folder

I developed many Macro's and a VB Sub made a toolbar with
multilevel menu and associated Macro s with them and I
can't get them to work on Excel 2003 Spreadsheet when I
move .xls file from my Deck Top (Windows XP Pro) folder to
another folder on my PC or moving it to another PC. The
menu seems to be transferring from folder to folder and PC
to PC but not the Macro associated with that menu. I must
re-associate each menu item with the Macro again. The
error message I am receiving is "The Macro "C:\Documents
and Settings\Arnold Dubin\Desktop\2004.XLS'!
Print_Monthly_Report' cannot be found."

Can somebody help me solve this problem?

Thanks,
Arnold

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

All that is needed is that you assign/unassign the macros when opening or
closing the workbook. See the code below for an example of a 2-button
toolbar.

Sub Auto_open()
Toolbars("LogForm").Visible = True
Toolbars("LogForm").ToolbarButtons(1).OnAction = "PhoneLogger"
Toolbars("LogForm").ToolbarButtons(2).OnAction = "LateLogger"
End Sub
Sub Auto_close()
On Error Resume Next
Toolbars("LogForm").ToolbarButtons(1).OnAction = ""
Toolbars("LogForm").ToolbarButtons(2).OnAction = ""
Toolbars("LogForm").Visible = False

Toolbars("LogForm").Delete
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub