Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Preset Display Setting in Auto Open

I don't think you can do it though anything other than Windows AP
functions, and I'm not sure you really want to be changing the user'
display settings. If they have a high resolution and have a ton o
shortcuts, it will squish them all together (that's what happens on m
machine as I am running 1600x1200).

My approach has always been to develop my spreadsheets in the most use
resolution (800x600) and anyone with 640x480 would be asked to chang
their resolution. Much the same as on some websites that suggest
best screen resolution.

Another less friendly option is to change the zoom so that it will fi
on the screen (regardless of resolution). Something like:

Range("A1:G16").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True
Range("A1").Select