Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ROBBYN - RE -Code Refinement involving blank cell(s) COULD NOT POST FOLLOWUP

Hi Robbyn ,

I'm not in love with the way you set your ranges, so my best
suggestion would be to impove this by using a loop(s) and some if
conditions - i'm not sure of the excat way your sheet set out etc.

Anyway some simple ways to fix the problem might be:

(You might even be able to link the ranges on one sheet to another? -
just a thought)

add a "N/A" code when there is no garde? the .xltoright etc would then
pick this up and would by inculded when you pasted;

once your formed the report run another macro to add a cell at the
start (would need to count the total in the range (not a very good
idea really -sorry)

use a pivot table?

If it only the first colum, use an if active cell.colum < x (where x
is your first colum) then range = .....range.sheets(1).cells(x +
1,row),sheets(1).cells(endcell,row).... or somthing

sorry Robbyn not mega suggestion maybe someone can come up with
somthing better

Good luck
Ross
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your suggestions Ross. Will play around with what you gave me and hopefully it will work better than what I have. I'm new to VBA, so my code is very elementary. :

Thanks again

Robbyn