Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "Find" question

Is it possible to program a search box in a frozen part of a worksheet to lookup values in the worksheet. I know more about programming Access than Excel, so any help would be appreciated. I need this to be able to work in an Excel viewer. I am using Excel 2003. I don't know what version of the viewer the user will have

Don Rountree
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
the Excel viewer is not able to execute any macro/VBA code

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Don Rountree wrote:
Is it possible to program a search box in a frozen part of a
worksheet to lookup values in the worksheet. I know more about
programming Access than Excel, so any help would be appreciated. I
need this to be able to work in an Excel viewer. I am using Excel
2003. I don't know what version of the viewer the user will have.

Don Rountree

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks. Saves me a lot of work.