Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default From CheckBox to Cell

Hi!

I need to put into a cell on a different sheet the
information contain within a checkbox.

Right now I have the information going to a TextBox, but
we need to change that and put it in a cell instead.

Here is part of my code:

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
If a1 = 0 Then
Sheet2.TextBox1.Value = ""
Sheet2.TextBox1.Value = "Can sustain a simple
question and answer exchange"
a1 = 1
Else
Sheet2.TextBox1.Value = ""
Sheet2.TextBox1.Value = "Not Applicable"
a1 = 0

Thanks in advance for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

René