Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Get Cell Value while typing

Hi groups,

I write a VC++ programme that hooks user actions on Esxcel
application. One user click on a cell, my programme must detect the
location and value of that cell. Everything is ok for mouse action.

For typing action, I want to get value of the editing cell just before
user press tab or enter. But what I receive is the value of cell
before user edit it.

Is there any solution for this problem?

Thanks,
LamNgo