Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Get Cell Value while typing

If you are capturing the keystrokes, you have what the user is entering.

Tom Ogilvy

"Lam" wrote in message

Thanks for your respones. I want to explain a litle more about my
problem so that you could help me more.

My programme hook into the system queue to capture user action. So that
the messages system send to Excel application will be examined by our
programme before Excel app receive them. Once I detect a WM_KEYDOWN with
wParam is VK_RETURN or VK_TAB, I would like to get the information in
the cell which is being edited by user. This mean the information will
be get before Excel receive the Tab key. I used GetActiveCell() method
and got it, but the value of cell is before user edit it, not at the
time user press TAB.

Thanks,
Lam