Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple users of file

I have developed a spreadsheet-based calculator that I want to
make available to other users at work. I have access to a network
drive where all can find it. I would like others to be able to
open and close it without any questions or prompts. They can change
it and get results but there is not need to ever save anything. I've
read about file sharing but this is actually simpler than that.
Thanks for any ideas.