Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Focus problem

Hi,

I have a strange problem: on my laptop (Win XP Prof, Office 2000), when I
set the focus on a textbox in a form, it gets the focus (looks normal), but
when I run the same program on another computer (same configuration, but not
a laptop), the focus is not set to that textbox (there is no focus - dashed
line or blinking cursor), only the default button is bold and reacts on the
enter-key.

How can I force excel to set the focus on that computer? I use a function
to set the focus and use it in the initialize section of the form:

Function Init_Focus()

vPassword.SetFocus

End Function

Thanks
Jos Vens

cmdbarmenu focus problem pjbur2005 via OfficeKB.com Excel Worksheet Functions 2 January 28th 07 02:44 AM
focus? Chrome[_3_] Excel Programming 3 May 13th 04 10:01 PM
Set Focus gregork Excel Programming 2 March 7th 04 05:29 AM
weird focus problem Tom Ogilvy Excel Programming 0 August 8th 03 04:01 PM
weird focus problem Ron de Bruin Excel Programming 0 August 8th 03 03:54 PM