Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default return the value of cells and not the formula

in cells(1,5) there is a formula [=Recherche(A4;B5:B15;C5:C15)]whitch ha
s a string value "bonjour"

sub()
nom(10) as string

nom(i)= cells(1,5)
end sub

The sub fails and doesn't return the value "bonjour"
I use nom(i) to sort values later in the programm

I have tried to use
nom(i)= cells(1.5).value
but I fail because it's a string variable

Thanks to help me

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Wed May 26 22:37:26 2004 depuis l'IP : 80.8.64.103 [VIP 381397376091]
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
how is i defined?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"crombey" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
in cells(1,5) there is a formula [=Recherche(A4;B5:B15;C5:C15)]whitch

ha
s a string value "bonjour"

sub()
nom(10) as string

nom(i)= cells(1,5)
end sub

The sub fails and doesn't return the value "bonjour"
I use nom(i) to sort values later in the programm

I have tried to use
nom(i)= cells(1.5).value
but I fail because it's a string variable

Thanks to help me

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Wed May 26 22:37:26 2004 depuis l'IP : 80.8.64.103 [VIP

381397376091]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i is defined as integer (it's index)

nom=cells(4,12)
if the content of cells(4,12) is a formula i would like to have the
value of the formula ("bonjour" for instance)

i have tried
nom=cells(4,12).value
i have tried
nom=cells(4,12).values