Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jon jon is offline

Default find problem

Hi i got some advice from Chip Pearson on Friday on the
find method...

Dim FoundCell As Range
Set FoundCell = Cells.Find(....)
If Not FoundCell Is Nothing Then
' Find was successful, do something with FoundCell
Else
' Not Found

This still doesn't seem to work when using it up to 12
times in a loop. is there anything you have to put in in
this situation. I'm sorry if this is very simple, but i
think i do need it spelling out for me. I need to find
the beginning and end of a section of data, see below...

apple
apple
apple
apple
pear
pear
pear
orange
banana
banana
banana

.... and export each section to a different file, which i
can do. I'm sorry to be annoying, but it's on a deadline
and i'm tearing my hair out.