Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XLL Add-in help

Hi, hope someone can help...

I'm quite new to programming Excel add-ins (XLL) in C++. There isn't enough
help on it on the internet. All i could find is the Excel Developer's kit in
MSDN and the Macrofun.hlp which help to a certain extent, but there is still
a lot missing.

1) Is there any other help apart from the ones i just mentioned, better
still with examples...?

2) What is the syntax to use xlcSelect...?

3) How do i add a new sheet with xlcWorkbookAdd...?

4) How do i do an offset from the active cell like
ActiveCell.Offset(0,1).Select ?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"annex" wrote
Hi, hope someone can help...

See answer in microsoft.public.excel.sdk.

Jens.

--
http://ManagedXLL.net/ | http://jens-thiel.de/ | http://QuantLib.net/
Replace MSDN with my first name when replying to my email address!