Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA to search all macro code in Excel module for specific string criteria

Hi all,

I am looking to write a Excel XP vba code which will allow me t
search for a specific search string in a Excel XP macro module for al
the "xls" spreadsheet type files in the folder location which wil
prompt me which could be "C:\" .

For example..I want to search all the spreadsheets for the strin
"C:\temp" hardcoded into the Excel XP macro module using an automate
solution like Excel XP VBA.

I am using Excel XP on Windows XP o/s.

Please help me out with the code as I have to present a report to m
manager in 2 days.

Thanks,
Roger.
E-mail: