Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to Total YTD Income Per Client and YTD Commission Paid Out From Adjacent Columns?

Hi everyone. I hope you can help me out here. Pretty Please. :)

My manager asked me to use Excel to (1) total the YTD income for each
client and to (2) total the YTD commission paid out to each person
earning commission from an ongoing data table that is updated weekly.

Question: What formulas do I use to automatically find the total year
to date (YTD) income comming from clients: Anna, Bobi, and Casy.
Similarly, what formulas do I use to automatically find the total year
to date (YTD) commission paid to Zack and Yani? Since the income and
commission amount is on a adjacent column, will this be difficult?

Please reply in the ng. Thanks.

The table below contains the income and commission data (updated
weekly):

Table:

A B C
1 Client Name Income From Client Commission Paid To
Commission Amount
2 Anna 25 Zack
10
3 Bobi 50 Zack
20
4 Bobi 150 Yani
60
5 Anna 75 Yani
30
6 Casy 300 Zack
120

I need these following results to show up under the table above:

A B
9 YTD Income From Client

15 YTD Commission Paid
17 Yani: 90