Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looping at Blank Lines

I am trying to write a macro that will loop at blank lines. My issue i
I am dealing with 100+ addresses that may have 3-6 rows. I want t
transpose them so it is all on one row.

I have been using this when I know the number of rows. Unfortunately i
does not help when there are variable row numbers in the same sheet
But all the Addresses are seperated by blank lines... any help i
appreciated.

Sub Transpose1()

Dim d As Integer
Dim c As Integer

c = 1
d = 6

FinalRow = Range("A9999").End(xlUp).Row
For i = 1 To FinalRow

' Copy data columns, transpose and paste
Range("A" & c & ":A" & d).Copy
Range("B" & i & ":Z" & i).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll
Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=True

d = d + 6
c = c + 6